• Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer

Zt2:Ultimate Collection

Eragon845

I heard about this awhile back. It's like CC but for Zt2. I've heard rumors about it having new animals in it like how CC had the ES pack. After this is out for awhile, I might look at what people have to say about it,like if it does have the new animals,and if it fixes some major bugs EA brought with it. If it does,I might buy it so I don't have to have 5 dics when I need to reinstall for some reason.

Guest MissyS

I would be kind of irritated if it had new animals and stuff. I bought all of the expansions spending a lot of money. Now I do not want to re-buy what I already have just to get a few new animals.

It wouldn't surprise me if they added new animals and items to the Zt2:Ultimate Collection, they did it with ZT1 CC. I'm with you Missy I was very upset after buying ZT then DD and then MM when it came out, just to have them do CC with new animals and items. I spent around $80 on the first three and then CC comes out and they want another $30 for it, I was shocked and saying I was miffed would be putting it nicely! So when they released ZT2 and then a few of the expansions, I though nope going to wait, knowing MS and BF they'll do it again and it looks like I might be right. Hard to believe you can now get ZT1 CC at Wal-Mart for $10 :JC_see_stars:

Guest zoomeister

I guess I'm lucky. I spent way less on ZT2 than you did.

I did this route:

ZT2ZC:$40

MM2:$30

EA:$30

$100..... still quite a bit of money, though!!

Rosina's Cat

Ooh, I must admit I hadn't really thought about how much I've spent on zt altogether. But given that most games here are around the £25 - 30 area, and I have all exp for zt1 and 2, that's going to be....quite a lot!! But totally worth it for the amount of pleasure I have had from them.

Didn't they release the new CC animals for download on the zoo tycoon website? I'm pretty sure they did...

I've bought every expansion for ZT2, including DD, so i'll be annoyed if they add more animals unless they release them for download. In that case I'll be quite happy, who doesn't love new animals :D

• 5 weeks later...

Now this is new to me An ultimate pack.... I will just wait until 2 years after it's released as I hardly play it anyway

Buy the time I but it prices for the game will be very much lower and that will save me some money

I wouldn't have think twice to buy it as soon as it was in the shop if I have liked it as much as the original

Some news. There are no new animals in UC, which is dissapointing and good at the same time, so now we don't have to worry about them not realing them as downloads, but new official stuff needs to be made. Also, if you got to "Cool Stuff" on the official site, then music, you can listen to the new theme music for UC, which I think is awesome. If you listen to it, it almost sounds like a "Good bye!" theme. It would be soooooooooooo and I mean soooooooo sad to see ZT end. And I know EVERYONE at this site would agree with that.

If anyone wants the ultimate collection theme tune in their game, just copy it to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2\sounds.

Then you'll have to rename it, depending on what expansion pack you installed most recently.

For instance, I installed the extinct animals expansion pack last, so I'd rename it:

ZT2 Extinct Main Menu Music.mp3

If you installed african adventure last, rename it:

African Adventure Theme.mp3

If you installed Endangered Species last:

ESTheme_mainmenu.mp3

Unfortunately I can't find the marine mania or original zoo tycoon 2 theme tunes (must have deleted it somehow), should be easy to find though.

Then run the game to make sure it works :) You can do this with any MP3 as far as I'm aware by the way.

You might want to keep a back-up of the theme tune you're replacing, although you can download it again from the zoo tycoon website if you need to.