pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• Richy III
    • Goosifer
    • MaastrichianFan

Help saved wrong game

motherhen

Hi, Can anyone please help me. Been working days on a game and have gone and saved another game over it. Can I reverse this or is it lost forever. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a bummer motherhen, I was working on a game for a week and started a new game and saved over the one I thought was my best zoo ever... So I feel ya pain on saving over the wrong game...

Thats a bummer motherhen, I was working on a game for a week and started a new game and saved over the one I thought was my best zoo ever... So I feel ya pain on saving over the wrong game...

My knight in shining armour again :vishenka_34: ...Exactly like me...Its that awful realisation of what you have done...You check and you double check... and then its Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby: Thank you Radiant your pain is my pain!!!

genkicoll

You might want to consider saving copies of your favorite zoos in a separate folder so that if you accidentally overwrite it, you still have a backup. I've done this kind of thing before with graphics that I've been working on for hours, and then I accidentally overwrite another view that I'd worked on for just as long. It makes me want to tear my hair out! NOOOOOOOOOO~ is my first response!

I also recommend saving frequently, and rotating the names you save under (ie. Aquatic1, Aquatic2, Aquatic 3, back to Aquatic 1...) in case something becomes corrupted. It doesn't happen often, but if you've been working on something for a long time and you lose it all... >_<

I have done that also motherhen worked on something for weeks then saved over it i feel your pain also ........ but i learned to save the game with a different name and put it in a diff folder....... Mainl because like genki said sometimes a game will become corrupted and when it does you have a backup ;) :D

MööñÐåWg