• Most Online

Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Goosifer
    • genericthrowaway769

Birmingham Zoo Mini-train pack by Jane

Guest CeeJay

Whils surfing the Packs I found the Birmingham Zoo Mini-train pack by Jane and thought it would make agreat item for my zoos..but when I installed it just sits there is this the norm or am I missing a dll?

Thought it would be cute to have the train zoomingaround the zoo.

ZooGrammy

Yes, it is just a scenery item but we are so happy for it. We waited a long time for someone to make it. A working train is just not a possiblility.

genkicoll

It would be absolutely awesome to have a train zooming around, but it's just not possible. The amount of work required to animate it would be intense, and while there could be a mini-train ride (if someone had the ability to make all of the animations), there could not be a functioning train that you could lay pieces for throughout your zoo and then have it work. It would basically mean rewriting part of the program, and even then, it may still not even be possible. It's a great thought, though!

• 1 year later...
genkicoll

? It looks like that is the day it was added to the database, and it wasn't long after we moved to this current (Phoenix) incarnation of Tek.

Usually same day updates are because someone messed up the description and went back to correct the spelling or add a missing part of the info. Or they forgot to add the screen and had to go back and do that. The bad thing about these types of database is that they record everything as an update whether the actual file is adjusted or not. This is one reason why when I re-add screens here I put the date that I added the screen so people do not need to go and re download the file.

Can we made a building or scenery that, example 3x3 grid but the 2x2 inside is a blank thing ?? So we can put anything inside that 2x2 square. If it's able, then we can make the animated train, but no guest can enter the train =P as having animated is a great thing already :D ?? That'll absolutely awesome. Just a thought .. :lovefall:

Fern,

It was added at 5:03 and updated at 5:43. I forgot to look at whether it was a.m. or p.m. though. There was no mention of what/why it was updated.

Kim

genkicoll

Kim, it's just as Fern said - it was probably updated to adjust the description or to add a screenshot. If it was anything significant, it would have been mentioned in the description of the pack.