Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• TheOneCalledWaffle
    • Zooup
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

Zootycoon User-created Downloads

pukkie

Ok me and Flowerelf got our colleague Isabel crazy talking about ZooTycoon ans now she wants to play it too.

And I found thsi version of ZooTycoon she can play as she has a mac computer

But what I wanna know is are the downloads created useable on such a computer or will her pc crash when she

puts them in her game?

• 1 month later...

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Once more as I need to know If one has a mac and had the special ZooTycoongame developed for the mac

can one use the Ucer Created Items? Or will our downloads crash their game?

I really hope someone has the answer for that as I'll be staying the Christmas in Belfast with my friend

and one of them in particular would love to know and I wanna bring her the answer (positive or negative outcome )

Pukkie I would love to give you an answer but Idon't know anything about a mac. Maybe if you PM Brandi or Savy J or Genki one of them can find out for you maybe they just missed this thread.

Great thinking Alicia but please use cristi's stick tomorrow in a pm in case I forgot as my mind is a complete mess right now.

Hey Christi's stick is missing did you hide them all -- if I could find one I would use it in a PM for you my friend!!!!!

genkicoll

I really have no idea... I don't know anyone with a Mac. Sorry, pukkie! I'll try rephrasing your topic title to see if that helps :)