Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Forester_Sk
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Hawkkeye666

Check uca

moondawg

genkicoll

The .uca must be in the same folder as the .uca checker. There are two different .exe files, as they work differently for different people. Only the 2nd one works for me, but for some, maybe only the first one will work.

moondawg there is a nice instruction thread at Zookeepers Lounge where I downloaded my copy of the checker it is Here

Thank You Alicia................but i found an easier way to do it.....Just copy the .uca and paste it in the chkuca folder then drag it and drop it on chkuca.exe an it opens up with the info. I also found out that you can change all the ani files at once in winhex and you can do 5 graphic files at once as well I'm not brave enough to try to change them all at once...........yet!!! lol

genkicoll

lol~ Well, I do 21 at a time when I'm configuring paths, but that's my limit :tongue:

Do I delete the previous 2 versions of the protoavis you uploaded and go with the one you just loaded?

yes delete protoavis and pistosaurus the 2 i just uploaded have had the uca's repaired and dacentrurus was uploaded the other night its uca checked out ok

One thing to check that the checka does not show, is whether the information foliage tooltip shows up for the female and the baby.

Thank You Fern ..... I always add [f/Characteristics/Integers] cPrefIcon = **** to the uca and change y's to the same number most of the time but i always catch it when i proof read it.