• (Designer)Khaydar
    • Luz21
    • Fern
    • qkr5614

Genki's Projects

genkicoll

Genki's Projects  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

genkicoll

I've been putting most of my energy into making new animals lately, but I like to go with what y'all want the most. You can choose as many as you'd like.

Personally Genki I love everything that you have created in all areas of the ZT spectrum the important thing here is that you create what "tickles" your fancy as we will be happy with anything. To this I am going to add that you are very very talented and the fact that you are willing to do this for us.

Cricket

I agree with exoticcats!! We will be happy with whatever you decide to make. You always do a great job on all your projects, and we thank you for that! :post-59-1192173612:

Very hard to choose so I chooese more things in the list but one need to be specified

which was new themed pack LOL

So that would be....... :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: Teletubbies :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green:

Iwas wondering how Pukkie was going to get those teletubbies in!!!!!!

Genki Iam delighted with whatever you make so make yourself happy but just make lol

Guest Caddienoah

I knew Pukkie would get those Tellitubbies in one way or another...I too am happy with all the things you do...but I did see a listing for Imperial themed/snowy things...but as I have heard do what makes you happy...happy things come quicker...

genkicoll

It's the creative process I enjoy the most, and secondly, it's the happiness that my work brings others. There's no point in me making a bunch of stuff that no one cares about :tongue:

It's the creative process I enjoy the most, and secondly, it's the happiness that my work brings others. There's no point in me making a bunch of stuff that no one cares about :tongue:

you could o the petting zoo entrance thingy I think that is something we would all enjoy ....just an idea.We don't care what you make for us cause everything you do is FABULOS.

you could o the petting zoo entrance thingy I think that is something we would all enjoy ....just an idea.We don't care what you make for us cause everything you do is FABULOS.
Actually, that is a me thing if it is to be a working model. Although there is nothing to stop genki releasing the catfish parts (graphics tweaked) as arches so the look will be there.

Actually, that is a me thing if it is to be a working model. Although there is nothing to stop genki releasing the catfish parts (graphics tweaked) as arches so the look will be there.

Oh okay ....well it was a thought and I know that if this happens you'll get to it when you can FernPlease know that I was not pushing it was just a suggestion, LOL