• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• luvmy83wing

• genkicoll

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Genki and I share taste as I feel the same way the first and the last don't look any different to me then the ingame tiger

and the second one just doesn't look as good as nr 3

Actually the stripes on pic 1 and the body color on pic three The most beautiful animal I have ever seen: the Golden Tabby Tiger (a white tiger with red stripes and a red saddle pattern – no black coloration), one of the rarest big cats, brought back from extinction in 1987. The one above is one of only 30 in the entire world.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightningbaron/2920206741/ pic can be seen here

The ingame colors are the only colors i have to work with ..... in order to get the reddish brown stripes i would have to recolor them in paint then reload them into ape ..... I havent figured out paint yet some of it i can work but the recoloring is a different story. The ingame tiger has black stripes no matter what color i choose they stay black :( hmmmmmmm just had a thought...

I know your will do what you can and we will be happy to have it I maen as you learn more maybe in the future it could be updated. Or you can just wait I'm in no hurry I would just really love to have this tiger. Thank you for even attempting this, I'm greatful just for that. I sincerly appreciate it

genkicoll

I have a tip for you, moondawg :elkgrin: You don't have to use just the in-game animal .pal files to recolor :wink: I've tried using .pals from statues, flowerbeds, my paths, buildings... I've even made a color palette, put it in APE (as if it was an object) and tried it that way! Be sure to have at least one pixel of solid black for your shadow, though, or the shadows can be weiiiird colors :laugh:

genkicoll

lol~ Keep trying! The best way to see if a .pal swap has been successful is to open the file with ZOOT, as you can see instantly whether it looks good or not. You won't have to wait for APE to load every time to check.

If you decide to try path .pals, I recommend 20.pal. The other 19 images all have a brown border on them, so it will change the look dramatically from what you might think it should look like.