• strider213
    • And 1
    • MsOnary
    • Truly_happy
    • kenny
    • Hawkkeye666

ropeway

mrspiggy

Hi, I have a question about using Jane's Ropeway. When I first placed it in my zoo, people started to use it, even though I had not finished placing where I wanted all the trams to be. Does this item need to have a start building and a stop building?

I thought I had read that it did but my guests didn't seem to care. The little cars just keep coming and going right back to the main building. thanks laura

That is because it the items are animated. So it gives the illusion that the guest who enter are way up in the sky But this is not the case Even when you just place the building the guest that go in show thoughts about the ropeway experience.

I only use one building and then start setting out the tour by connecting the first post to the building on the right side.

Make sure that all posts are connected to the previous one and end by connecting the last post to the left side of the building

Then I let the game run again and enjoy it the animations of guests in the sky and when guest leave the building they first entered had a great moment of entertainment in my zoo

But your option would do as well so you place one building on one side of the zoo and one at the other side of the zoo.

But take note that the guest who enter the building do NOT get out at the one placed on the otherside as like I said

it is actually an illusionary thingie But then It is one great wonderful illusion to me I love it! :cheerlie:

Guest Caddienoah

I need to learn how to use this item, I think it is so cool to watch it...Pukkie used it very well in one of the club zoos...and I would sit there and watch it before adding to the zoo, when it was my turn to build...

genkicoll

That's one of the great things about our clubs and community zoos - you always seem to learn something new ^__^

well it was placed in our club zoo first and I tend to build on pause so I missed out on seeing it run now I wish I had run the game some!!!!!

Now you know there is only one solution to that ALicia :elkgrin:

Put the ropeway in your dlupdatefolder Open your game (preferably an existing one)

pause it Place the building Set up the track and ....GO :cheerlie:

Just wanted to say I love the Rope away its ablast to build and to watch but all of our downloads like this are..I also love the Up Elevator..its fun too...