pERAS

• DeWetsWild
    • Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Fern

Need an Opinion

moondawg

It's an awesome program but it won't work for me not without updating my graphics card.....which is something i can't do right now although it does work on my vista computer :D but it will only open certain files that are related to the program. :(
Try talking to Brandi or posting at the site and see if they can help.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moondawg

• pukkie

• Fern

• genkicoll

Tasmanian_tiger

Wow, nice site, I'm not sure if I want to learn another 3D program right now. _edit_ Seems I would be able to import. Ooh.. another money drain. *sweat drops* I do like making my own models (half the fun), but it would spare time. I wonder if some are animated or rigged. I ought to message brandi too I guess. ;°)

I would try to offer some advice, but I'm not being very succesfull in it, since most programs differ so much. Good luck with it anyway. ;)

Brandi

I haven't tried to do anything animal wise with my Daz but I have made lots of other things for the game. There are TONS of freebies. Anything that works in Poser will work in Daz Studio with little or no fussing. You can download free content from Daz, Renderosity Runtime DNA, and hosts of other places.

I havea pretty dinky graphics card myself and I didn't think I could run Daz but I can and do :)

Lol mine isn't dinky.........it's just not compatible with the daz program............i'm running an S3

graphics prosavage card and its the S3 driver that isn't allowing the program to run lol....It came with the pc when i bought it 6 yrs ago. But all is not lost I still have the vista pc :D and a cpl others =)) :D

Well Moondawg I have played around with it for some time last few days

and I mus say the graphics are great I love their baby and that's really cute :wub:

But I agree with you completely when it comes to the boring part as they flew to a specific point and just remained there flapping their wings

Finally when their scientist placed food they moved to where the food was.

They stayed there for I don't know how long before Junior finally started to move again.

And that is the main problem They are hanging in the air flapping their wings and don't move an inch for longer periods of time. And that is indeed very boring for the max that I had patience to watch it was 10 minutes I then picked them up and placed them somewhere else and then they started to move again up to their first stop and then they just hang there again

So graphics indeed very nice but funrating is very low ....

I hope you can work on it some more as it would be a loss for such great looking animal

Pleas send me the updated version too Moondawg I so wanna play and see how it works I am back the 31th of december....

• 2 weeks later...
DinosaurDigs

Pteranodons are looking gooood. I don't mind them how they are at the moment, actually :)

I'm sure I posted this somewhere else but just in case, can I make a suggestion on the biome requirements of the Pteranodon? Scientifically, the biome should be something similar to Brown Stone, Grey Stone, Gravel, Sand and a LOT of Salt Water. :) Also, a lot of raised terrain as Pteranodons lived roosting on cliffsides and ledges. Also they'd probably like a medium-sized amount of rocks in their exibit, but not an excessive amount, and something like beach grass as foliage. (<<< the beach grass isn't so scientific though as there were no grasses in the time of the Dinosaurs, but a lot of Dinosaurs in the game like having grass in their exibit so you could get away with it ^_^)

Just a suggestion, they're cool enough as they are atm though. :)

DinosaurDigs

Edit: By the way, this might be asking a bit much but can I apply for role as a Dinosaur-tester for you? Pleeease? :D

I hope that has nothing to do with the fact that I said the Pternadon as how it is right now (great looking graphics but entertainment value zero) is boring on which you replied: boring??? How can a Pteranodon be boring? It's a beutiful giant majestic Pterosaur?

You see if you approach things with that opinion everything is cool good or even great.

You have to be at least somewhat critical if you really want to test things but you just say: I don't mind them how they are at the moment. Well you should mind that if you want to be a tester and not just because you love dino's and already want to play around.

I asked for the thing because Moondawg mentioned it was boring an I really wanted to see why he thought so

Well I found out he was right as they hardly moved and just stayed at one point for a looooooooooooong period of time

Just because things look cool doesn't make it a good download

Don't you think Moondawg is entitled to an honest opinion? What good is it to him that enthusiasm just because it is a dino

declares his downloads are the best and then never to see any screenshots of them being post in the future because hardly anyone is playing with it as they deleted the thing after the first or second time playing with it.

cause yeah I would have downloaded it as like I said the graphics look cool But the animal would have end up in the trashcan already after the first and otherwise the second time because it takes a ZTD file I can use for more entertaining things

But I still have hopes though as Moondawg is getting better and better every time and that leads me to believe that one day

and that can be soon or some later he gets this gorgeous dino bird to work in a way that I say