Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • bxdczoo
    • Goosifer
    • Buffzoo
    • kenny

Dissappearing downloads

Micandra

O.K., frist of all I have so many downlowns, I combined them. Not willie nillie. Alll Genki's items in a couple combined ztd's, all Jorden's in one, all Moondawg's in a couple and all Tootldepops in one. I love Tootdlepops striped awnings. I had to addd more of Moondawg's dinos the their packs. When I went to play the game, all but four of the awnings had disappeared. :whoa: I'm also missing a couple paths but I don't know which ones. I could be missig a lot off stuff and not know it,

ZooGrammy

I'm afraid that you combined too much either for your game to handle or your computer or you made some errors. I know that's not too helpful. It is better to combine types of things or make smaller combined packs. Also always save your originals.

I find it better to have more ztds in my dlupdate folder than to have too much in the game in one ztd and then the menus go on forever.

Although you can add more I read somewhere it is best to not add more then 50 to a ztd file. You have to be careful when cmbining animals to be sure everything is added to the combined file properly. Fern would best to give you advice on combining animal files.

Zoogrammy called it right. I had too many scenary objects for the game to handle. I took out a combined .ztd that I knew had a lot of objects and the awnings reappeared.

I read somewhere that a single menu can only show 3000 items so it could be that the menu the awnings show up in would have gone over that with the .ztd that you removed.