Punki MeT

• bxdczoo
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Goosifer
    • OttoPruin2007
    • Richy III

Lets Countdown

Zoo Loverz

This day I came in and noticed we have 915 members .. with around 1 or 2 new members everyday, couldn't it possible to start countdown to 1000 ! YaY ..

:bump: Anybody ?? Maybe still too early to reach our :313: ?? Well then ... hope 1000 came fast ..

Savannahjan

It might take a while, ZL, because as we get new members, members who have never posted or visited within a year are removed from the member database to save space.

I'm hoping with you that we will have 1000 happy posters very soon!

O'ow ... so its gonna take more than a while yet.. And I thought my 'blackbuck' has expired, 2 years ago while I trying to register here, but rejected. Use my friend's email vincent_kernn@yahoo.co.id and well, .. never post. Few days later I try again as 'Zoo Loverz' the one in front of you now.n But I hope so .. eventhough still 915 static since few days ago.. Everybody, please came in be a member here ! The best site ever .. :smilies-10997:

Am I :th_overreact: ?? Hopes not.. :laugh:

Savannahjan

You are a great recruiter ZooLoverz, with your enthusiasm, I'm sure we will reach 1000 members quickly. :yahoo:

:254: .. But it won't last long. Many of my friend doesn't know how wonderful this game is .. :tongue:

Now, look .. 917 members. We've got more & more everyday ..

And btw, should I :bump: this thread everyday ??

• 3 months later...
Zoo Loverz

Umm.. not to annoy anybody, and not to bump it or what, have you noticed that our members is already 991 people ?? 9 more, ZTP !

ZooGrammy

Sorry Zoo Lovers but we try to keep our membership down to the active members. We have been at 1000 + many times and then weed out the ones that are inactive.