• Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

A.... slight.... problem!

partywolf

Genki told me to find the .z2f file... but THERE IS NO .Z2F FILE!!!! Here's an example of my problem... I EXPLORED EVERY SINGLE FILE OF THIS FOLDER!!! Let's start with http://www.freewebs.com/paardjee8/zt2downloads.htm most of you probably have it... no maybe not. ANYWAY!!! When I downloaded the Eevee i got a file looking like this:

Go inside of that folder and there's this:

genkicoll

Ah, *sigh* Most downloads are in .z2f form, but it looks like you got "lucky" and downloaded those that need to be installed differently. It's really difficult to tell you exactly where they go, but the whole folder(s) you downloaded have to go in your

c:\Documents and Settings\??\Application Data\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2 folder... I think. Or it may be inside the Downloads folder you see there.

• Love 1

Oh didn't see you there, Miss Genki

My cat is very fascinated with your icon, Genki. He likes all of the green... yet he loves green anyway. He also likes sparkly stuff.. and look what's in your signature??

I will try your tip when ZT2 comes. I got lucky, all right.

PS I will NOT go through all of the folders! If I get anymore problems I WILL post all of them. Thank you.

*takes a bow*

Partywolf, I can't explain why you eevee looks like a folder, but it IS the .z2f file Genki was referring to. I just downloaded the file as a test and it appears on my computer as a normal .z2f file, not a folder. Do all of your .z2f files look like folders or just this one?

post-40-1244621038.jpg

all of them are folders- can you please send me the .z2f file?? PM me for my email. I know why I got a folder. More bad stuff.

I have a Mac. That's the answer.