• Mina.said
    • Fern
    • qkr5614
    • Goosifer
    • genericthrowaway769

Trouble with User Created Frogs

Guest desolatefox

Guest desolatefox

They aren't actually available for download here, but if anyone has run across these frogs on other sites, and uses them, could you please tell me if you have problems with them too? When I first add the frogs to an exhibit, they're fine. They hop around, eat, drink, etc. But after awhile, they start getting unhappy, and they say that they're thirty/hungry, even if they're sitting right next to some insects. Is anyone familiar with this problem and know how to fix it? I really like these little frogs, but it's pointless to purchase them..

frogs:

blue and black dart frog

blue poison dart frog

bullfrog

golden dart frog

strawberry dart frog

tomato frog

I'm not sure if it's some problem in the coding, though what would cause all the frogs to have problems I don't know, or if I'm just doing something wrong. x_x

I used to have them... they are so cool! After a while they did start to poo too much and get mad so they wouldn't eat...

An insect food dish was created for them, but it is a ZA download and they're still down. My problem is they never lay eggs.

genkicoll

I've been told that if you pick up the pregnant-ready-to-give-birth frog, then put her back down, that she'll finally have her babies. Don't know if it works or not, I never got around to checking :tongue: