Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Goosifer
    • HeatherL
    • (Designer)HENDRIX

AA Glitch

Guest Animals

Guest Animals

Whenever i put the Live Food Lizard,a message comes up saying "Animal 1 dislikes being in such a smelly exhibit" when I just put it. There is no poo.

What happened?

:254:

Sometimes if you have too many lizards they complain about their exhibit being smelly. Its not a glitch. It happens to me all the time.

• 1 month later...

I can recall one of the members in ZT.NL reported the same problems and after that lots said they were haveing the same problem What game(S) of ZT2 do you run?

Guest The Y2J Problem

I have all of them and don't have that problem. I don't use the lizard though. I used too but then I went and took hours in pause making a whole zoo with nothing but cats. I put in the lizards. Huge mistake. The cats refused too eat until every lizard in there cage was gone. I never was able too get them all out in even one exhibit. I was upset and quit. I later a few months after made a zoo with every cat download I could find in the game at one point or another. However tanks with the fish live food give me a similar glitch. The animals say they don't like being in a smelly exhibit. I have 7 or 8 filters on high and the water is 100% clean yet they still occassionally say that.