asd294

• Goosifer
    • manuel1299
    • DragonEmperor500
    • (Designer)Zarawatto

It's about hybrids...

Guest Gargantuan

Guest Gargantuan

Hybrids is the results of breeding between two animals or plants that have different taxa, usually different in the species although has same genus.

I've heard rumor that in ZT 2 you can make hybrids by breeding two different species in same genus.

Before I build my zoo and avoid to do stupid things (such as making a zoo with "<insert animal name here> has been killed by <insert another animal name here>" history), i want to ask about something:

1. Does the hybrids exist?

2. If yes, what animals are the result?

3. If no, can you list animals that can do cross species breeds, more than quagga and zebra?

Of course, I'm waiting for the answer!

• 4 weeks later...
Hybrids is the results of breeding between two animals or plants that have different taxa, usually different in the species although has same genus.

I've heard rumor that in ZT 2 you can make hybrids by breeding two different species in same genus.

Before I build my zoo and avoid to do stupid things (such as making a zoo with "<insert animal name here> has been killed by <insert another animal name here>" history), i want to ask about something:

1. Does the hybrids exist?

2. If yes, what animals are the result?

3. If no, can you list animals that can do cross species breeds, more than quagga and zebra?

Of course, I'm waiting for the answer!

No species can produce hybrids (which is a shame, it would have made the game ten times more awesome :l)

There is another pair of animals that can cross species breed, the masai and normal giraffe. Sadly no hybrids though :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Y2J Problem

yeah they sometimes come out one species and sometimes the other. SDU is making an XP with the coyote and Red Wold that mate. Also another one of my teams made a pack with a liger and Tigon.