• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• kenny
    • MaastrichianFan

ZTCC-pack

Guest Jurgen

You all know that the endangered species pack which was included on ZTCC was incompletely posted at the Official Site. Now I've tried to mark out the files that could be responsible for it en copied them from my dear friend Pukkie. But.. 'alas..It didn't work out, there must be some files I'm missing.

Now she told me that there were some members here that did the same and succeeded! She especially mentioned Taysha, but all others who know what I got to do to get the right files is welcome to answer :P

I hope you can be of big help to me :post-1-1161705435:

Jurgen

P.S. The files that I've seen that are not included in the three apart cd's are:

ui7.ztd

scenery7.ztd

scenari7.ztd

objects06.ztd

items7.ztd

guests7.ztd

global06.ztd

lang300.dll

lang021.dll

lang020.dll

lang019.dll

lang018.dll

lang016.dll

lang015.dll

lang013.dll

I placed them in the right folders, but not a thing was new in my Zoo Tycoon :(.

And, yes, I've also seen that there's no animals-file...

I have ZT1+dd+mm+es, but not CC, and in a post at ZTUF, I have found a list of which items are exclusively CC (e.g. what I don't have in my zoo)

Scenery

campfire

ice archway

japanese urn

japanese lantern

japanese archway

japanese rock garden

japanese koi pond

Buildings

arctic gift shop

japanese shaved ice pagoda

Fences

japanese wall

snowy rock wall

Paths

ice

stepping stone

Rocks

highland rock

arctic rock

Foliage

bonsai

snowbell

snowy bush

snowy tree

snowy grass

I hope that helps

I don't think you can find these items anywhere, as I understand it, they are meant as a bonus for those that buy ZTCC

You mean that I not only need the files that I don't have, but that the files that we all have (with and without CC) are different versions? That the whole installation-files are changed in ZTCC? If that's true I understand why it's hardly impossible to get them..

Maybe there's someone who knows more about the possible differences between the files of ZT+MM+DD(+ES) and ZTCC? Or maybe someone knows what I missed?

Jurgen

P.S. Altough many thanks Taysha, now I know precisely what I'm looking for :P

Savannahjan

It is my understanding that the only difference in ZTCC and ZTDDMM, is the extra files which appear in the dlupdates folder when the ZTCC is installed. If all those files are available at ZA, then is you simply add them to your dlupdates files, you should be ZTCC ready. Members, is this correct?

Most of the extra content is available there but it goes in the main ZT directory with 2 exceptions as noted here - CC Bonus Content - Read Me First !!

There is a couple of things in ZTCC that are not available on the web - I believe they are an ice path, snowy fence and 1 or 2 other items. MS & BF had to keep a couple of things to themselves or no-one would buy ZTCC.

Taysha, much of that CC content is available at ZA.

Jurgen, The official site you have linked in the original post is mainly for ZT2. For ZT1 go here. The Endangered Species download is about half way down the page, next to the elephant and "Free Download" block

While most of the CC files are available at ZA, they are not allowed to host the Japanese and Arctic things from CC. No one is.

Guest Eragon845

Correct.I have all those objects `cause I have CC but I do have Zt-dd-mm-and all the dowloads.I recently got CC(a late christmas present)