• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tyler Hake1
    Newest Member
    Tyler Hake1

• LapisLazuli77

screens needed

Fern

It seems Tek is now missing some of the screens in its Downloads area because they were linked to outside sources and these are now missing.

So if anyone has copies of the original screens please post them here. If not would some kind person like to do new screens for the files. These screens need just show the file and will be posted here and at ZTCDD

Albino Green Sea Turtle Variant by Animalover44

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...il&f_id=917

Jungle Crocodile Trashcan by catc

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...l&f_id=1000

Hmmmm it seems this file was stored at fileUPYOURS.com and is also missing so Tek needs the file too.

Zoo Tycoon 2: Operation Genesis Part 1A

http://zootekphoenix.com/forums//index.php...l&f_id=1644

Fern

Guest The Y2J Problem

Yeah am I the only one with a problem of the crocodile can crashing the game when saving? I have had very few problems with downloads recently but this one always crashes.

genkicoll

Unfortunately, our only staff member who knows how to check the ZT2 files has been away for quite some time. :(

Sally, you keep asking, and I keep forgetting ^_^;; I'll try to remember to get my ZT2 game out and get some screens. In the meantime, if any of our members would like to make screenshots of the ZT2 downloads mentioned, I will be happy to edit them into the downloads area :elkgrin:

Here's a screen for my Croc Trashcan:

catc-croctashcan.png

I've sent you a link to the file through pm, thanks for letting me know!

The Y2J Problem: That is incredibly strange! I had not known user-made ZT2 downloads could do something like that. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate what you're experiencing so it's very hard for me to pin down the problem. :sad: I'll definitely have to check this again though. If anything, it's probably the model since the coding seems fine.

Guest The Y2J Problem
Here's a screen for my Croc Trashcan:

catc-croctashcan.png

I've sent you a link to the file through pm, thanks for letting me know!

The Y2J Problem: That is incredibly strange! I had not known user-made ZT2 downloads could do something like that. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate what you're experiencing so it's very hard for me to pin down the problem. :sad: I'll definitely have to check this again though. If anything, it's probably the model since the coding seems fine.

I put it in game saved it and it crashed and couldn't be reopened. It is really cool. Might it need EA or MM?