Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• bxdczoo
    • Goosifer

Maps

luvmy83wing

luvmy83wing

After alot of thought and careful consideration I have decided to ask everyone their thoughts, wants, needs, and desires for user created maps. First does anyone build with them? If so what is it you like about them? If not I'd like to know why also. What would you all like to have for maps and what sizes would you like? If you have a request for a map, and would like for one to be created I would love to hear your ideas and if you have any specific downloads in mind to be used please mention those as well ie Genki's grasses, Walls and roofs, specific rock formations etc.

I don't use user created maps as I myself love to make my own.

Being not particularly at ease with computer things to begin with it was surprisingly easy for me the tutorial that came with the map editor which is a great download and I can play with it myself to my hearts content

I can recall when I was some less at ease with for instance height I downloaded ZooFreak Stefans big mountain map

But it is still there untouched lol But I keep it as I might want to play with it one day

Also when I was really a lousy zoobuilder I fell in love with the natural looking rainforest thing from IcePenguin

(where is that chilly man I still so miss that guy) but like with ZooFreak Stefan's map it is still there untouched

luvmy83wing
I don't use user created maps as I myself love to make my own.

Being not particularly at ease with computer things to begin with it was surprisingly easy for me the tutorial that came with the map editor which is a great download and I can play with it myself to my hearts content

I can recall when I was some less at ease with for instance height I downloaded ZooFreak Stefans big mountain map

But it is still there untouched lol But I keep it as I might want to play with it one day

Also when I was really a lousy zoobuilder I fell in love with the natural looking rainforest thing from IcePenguin

(where is that chilly man I still so miss that guy) but like with ZooFreak Stefan's map it is still there untouched

I was just asking because we don't have many maps in our download area and I really figured it was because people tend not to use them .... it was a thought.