Newest Member
    Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Truly_happy
    • (Admin)Savannahjan

RSN Wild Wings Pack

Chickndaddy

Chickndaddy

I am looking for the mythical ever-elusive RSN Wild Wings Pack. I am interested in more birds for my zoos and hear this is a wonderful download. Does anyone have it or no where I can find it?

Chickndaddy

Thank you Fern. :vishenka_34: I did a search and it didn't turn anything up although I thought that is where it was.

Chickndaddy

Well I haven't had a problem like this in a while. When I unzip the download there are 13 files inside. 3 workbenches/zoos, the lang, a readme, website, an icon, and 5 ztds. Well I placed the zoos in my Saved Games folder. They open up just fine. I placed the ztds into my dlupdates and nothing but something called "the bird cage" (a scenery item) is showing up in the game. There aren't any new birds or anything else showing up. What am I doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
Chickndaddy

Was there an expansion to this? I believe I saw mention of that somewhere. Should probably go poke around at ZA and see if I can find anything but thought I would ask here in case me and the search engine doing have the same ideas.

I think Zoo Tycoon Planet has it too. Not sure if it's been/is going to be updated though or not. It had some bugs in it.

Kim

Chickndaddy

So there was a second expansion after the original Wild Wings expansion? A search for rsn at the Download Directory didn't show anything. Nor did the search I tried at Zoo Admin.

Tasmanian_tiger

I've been looking through my files, but they are by far complete (my computer crashed a few times and, though I saved things on CD's, I didn't save everything on CD's). I don't think there was a Wild Wings 2 pack, there is a RSNCC02 pack though. Maybe it's that you've heard of?