• Most Online

Tyler Hake1
    Newest Member
    Tyler Hake1

• MaastrichianFan

Zoo Tycoon 2

glory48

Good Day.

I bought Zoo Tycoon2 when it first came out and tried to play it many times.

I have installed and removed it more times then I can count, only because I could not bring myself to like it.

I finally installed it, took the time to learn it, downloaded some nice files and really happy I give it a try.

Here are my comments, I wanted to upgrade to the Ultimate Collection but out of fear of getting a bad third disc I have decided not to take a chance of getting a headache with the problems I have read about.

Then I decided I would install, Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals but heard it is not compatible with VISTA Gosh!

I really would like to take a chance on an upgrade and would like to know what anyone might have to say about the upgrades for Zoo Tycoon 2.

I love Zoo Tycoon Complete, have two copies one for my PC and for my Laptop and going to buy another for backup. I told my son to bury me with the CD in my hands.

Thank you so much.

Glory

Menolly

I am running Vista and have the Extinct animals running on it with lots of downloads.

I am running Vista and have the Extinct animals running on it with lots of downloads.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your info.

Glory