Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MarkBL20
    • Hawkkeye666

Dimorphic Ostrich

Chickndaddy

Chickndaddy

Now I remember why I don't use this download. It always crashes my zoo. :th_overreact: Does anyone else have this problem? Is it something that can be fixed, or should I just stop trying to use it? As far as I can tell it isn't a conflict with another file. It was one of the very first things I ever downloaded from here and I don't think I had any UCI in my game when it crashed back then. I'll pull everything from the dlupdate folder and see if it crashes again, but it is very frustrating. I would love to use this download.

Good thing I had just built a large section and saved. :gaah_:

Chickndaddy

Okay, I know when it crashed the game, but not why.

I pulled everything out of the dlupdate folder and opened up a freeform zoo. Built a exhibit and dropped in a trio of the ostrich. They began moving and I was beginning to think I was going to have to go through the downloads one at a time to see what was the problem. Well I put in a shelter and when I clicked on the male to see the suitability the game froze and promptly crashed. So if I don't click on them, it won't crash.

Thinking there is a programming error somewhere that must have been missed. *shrugs*

Chickndaddy

No one has had this problem? I'd hate to know the bird just hated me...lol

Cricket

Sorry ... I've never used this particular animal so can't help you out here. Hopefully, someone else can that has had this experience ...

Chickndaddy

"I pulled everything out of the dlupdate folder and opened up a freeform zoo. Built a exhibit and dropped in a trio of the ostrich."

The only file in the dlupdate folder was the dimorphic ostrich. How could I have too many files?

genkicoll

I'll try to remember to look into it for you. You're talking about Ghirin's Dimorphic ostrich, I assume?

Chickndaddy

Yes I'm sorry. I guess I should have been specific but I didn't know there was another one. Thanks genki!