• Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• pdn

MAJOR BUG!

Guest Kiwi

Guest Kiwi

Omg, please help me. I was going to play Zt2 on my desktop compy before I get all my discs back to play it on my laptop. So, I start playing, and there's nothing beyond my zoo's perimeter-no roads, no clouds, no city, etc. The animals also have no eyes. I was going to take pics of this major glitch in action, but the game won't load. My EA disc is crystal clear, too, so I have no idea. I get this error message:

post-144-1244059887_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
Omg, please help me. I was going to play Zt2 on my desktop compy before I get all my discs back to play it on my laptop. So, I start playing, and there's nothing beyond my zoo's perimeter-no roads, no clouds, no city, etc. The animals also have no eyes. I was going to take pics of this major glitch in action, but the game won't load. My EA disc is crystal clear, too, so I have no idea. I get this error message:

this may a little bit to late to reply, but... it means you have too many downloads or your computer cant hold them all, if you dont have any zt2 downloads but you have zt1 downloads, trying getting rid of some you dont use. this has happened to me before, but if you dont have any downloads, then i have no clue whats going on in your game.

No, it's fine. The reason, I later found out, was that my graphics were on low! :fryingpan: I figured it out shortly after I posted this, though, I should've said something.

Also, google, I thought you were just a robot! You should feel free to join discussions!