Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• MarkBL20
    • chewybacca

Jungle Junk

Guest JohnZTMaster

Guest JohnZTMaster

I downloaded 2 packs a long time ago called Jungle Junk and... I'm afraid I've lost the name of the Savannah pack... both were made by a site called Zooty ZT that supposadly had gone down. I still have the download setup for Jungle Junk - although it will no longer install, I had it installed previously - but I cannot find any of these files anymore. What has happened to them?

Thanks.

- John

genkicoll

These files, I believe, are being fixed, and will be available again. I'm sure Fern will see this later, and she can give you more information ^__^

Guest JohnZTMaster

Okay, thank you. :) I'd never heard of Zooty before, and the building/animal packs were very well-done, it was dissapointing when they dissapeared.

Unfortunately the files conflicted with files from ZTUF and Tek and were removed for mending.

I do have a number of files from his site and another site that need mending before rerelease. Another problem was these files were loaded with an .exe and most people do not like .exe files as you don't know what they are doing that they should not be doing. So the rereleases will just be in the ordinary zip format that most people prefer.

Zooty Zt was run by jbl and closed years ago and jbl then opened ZT Plus and that closed and he left the community.

johnztmaster

I understand, thank you. Is there anyway I can help?

Ah, I remember ZT Plus. Was very dissapointed to see it go.

I understand, thank you. Is there anyway I can help?

Ah, I remember ZT Plus. Was very dissapointed to see it go.

Thanks for asking but they require fixing by people who know how to fix conflicts and understand the inner workings of buildings. They will be done in time either by myself or one of a couple of people I have roped into helping update the many files that need doing, when they have the time.

ZooGrammy

Fern is a tireless worker who often works overtime. There is a lot we wouldn't have without her efforts.