• Most Online

hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• There are no registered users currently online

JVM's Current Projects

johnztmaster

johnztmaster

I've recently fallen back into ZT1 designing, and am finishing up my current projects as exclusive downloads for Zoo Tycoon Generations, a ZT1-only site my friend Spartan owns.

tigertales.jpg

The Tiger Tales mini-pack has been in production since 2006, but only just now I have finished it. Originally just the Indochinese and South Chinese tigers, I later added the Malayan and an updated version of my old White Siberian. I re-recolored all of them, and have changed their habitats more.

dinopack.jpg

A Carcharodontosaurus based on the Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis one and a Carnotaurus, both based on the ingame Allosaurus. I will probably do several more dinos and release them as a pack later, as these two alone need quite a lot of tweaking.

cryptidchaos.jpg

Cryptid Chaos is a small pack I started last year of six cryptids and an extinct animal. Here the extinct animal - Gigantopithecus - and the Nondescript - one of the cryptids is shown. Most of these are done, and I'll show pics of the rest later, and I may add more to bring it to 10. Also shown is the Western Lowland Gorilla and Indian Elephant, which will be released seperately. The Indian is a recolored and slightly changed habitat Asian Elephant, and the Western Lowland Gorilla is barely a stat change atm, but it will be changed more later. It may included 2 more gorillas.

cryptidchaos2.jpg

Another Cryptid Chaos animal, the Lake Worth monster, sighted between 1969 and 1970 in Lake Worth, Texas. The snow white Bigfoot hasn't been seen since.

godzillapack.jpg

A small, admittidly ambitious project, the conversion of sprites from the game "Godzilla: Domination" into working ZT animals. Rodan has gone rather well, and Godzilla only uses "Godzilla: Monster of Monsters" anims so far. That will be changed. This pack won't be out or updated for quite a while.

queenslandkoala.jpg

Ah, a little pride and joy of mine, the Queensland Koala. After years, I finally found the secret to getting him into trees - I replaced the standing, eating and laying down anims with those of the Koala pasted on to the Eucalyptus tree. Look at the tree carefully, you'll spot it. :)

Not pictured:

remaining Cryptid Chaos animals

updated Arabian Oryx

updated Giant Komodo Dragon

updated Harlan's Ground Sloth

(Uhm... if anyone feels like reposting this at another site for me, they're welcome to.)

Savannahjan

You've got some great creatures there, JVM. I'm glad to see you interested in ZT1 again, best of luck with your designing.

• 4 weeks later...