Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Hawkkeye666

5 Star Zoo Suggestions

Guest heartsong

Guest heartsong

Can anyone tell me what kind of animals work best for getting a 5 star zoo? I have all expansion packs but would like to avoid Marine Mania.

genkicoll

You'll get a better result having a large mix of different kinds of animals, than simply showcasing popular animals. Start with large mixed exhibits, for this increases guests' educational level, as well.

Pick animals that breed quickly, then release the adults when you can. This will also count towards your zoo fame.

If there's ever any sort of complaint in the overhead bar, tend to it. I know from experience that if you ignore "Keeper Wong can't reach the ungulate poop" for a while, then your zoo fame can decrease. The thing genki said bout mixed exhibits also helps out. If you've unlocked the endangered breeding & conservation center in your game, place one somewhere in your zoo. It increases the chance that endangered animals will breed, and the guests love endangered baby animals. They also will adore the balloon boquets that you recieve, especially on tours.