Newest Member
    asd294

• emerald6
    • Birbman96
    • SkeletonKing69
    • (Admin)Cricket

Kiwi's Zt1 Projects

Guest Eragon845

Ok,I've made a new,really bad animal. I need to know how to re-color my animals!! Well,it's a Dama Gazelle. I'll post pics soon.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eragon845

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Savannahjan

I would really love for us to have a Dama Gazelle. One of our very first members, and also a members in the very first ZooTek club, The Lion's Den was a very sweet young lady named Jenny, user-name Dama Gazelle. Just a little nostalgia here, but it would be really nice to have this beautiful animal.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,I'm finished. Screens up in a few days,then (drum roll!) download!! It's only version 0.1,though,so It will have problems. As far as I've seen,it does well with Gemsbok and Camels.

Guest Caddienoah

Kiwilover,

A couple of questions...

I saw a reference to Eragon...is this a former avatar name or a name you wish to be know as, other than Kiwilover...

Second, I see no links or screens of your work in the forum...are they listed in another place...I would like to see the Dama Gazelle, esp. if it can be mixed with the gemboks and camels...a very interesting zoo could be based on this mixed exhibit...

genkicoll

I can answer the first question: Kiwilover used to have the screen name of "Eragon", but changed it to Kiwilover some time back. I still call him Eragon sometimes :tongue:

genkicoll

Say, "Hail, oh wise and wonderful Dragon mistress! I bow to your every wish..." ... or not! :24: :wink:

Guest Caddienoah

Oh my, Ms Genki...You are such a wise and most special Dragon Mistress...Of course I bow to your wishes...what do you want from this old dragon?...what gifts can I grant thee? The ability to slow down time...unlimited computer memory...the gratitude of all ZT players...