hshelby99

• CelestialEvolution
    • LapisLazuli77
    • MaastrichianFan
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • HeatherL

Moondogs New Projects

sundawg

Hi I made a couple animals for the cryptid section. the Himalayan Lion and the Lio (Lie-Oh)Wolf but, I don't have any screenshots yet. When I get some I will post them here!

genkicoll

Good, good ^__^ I can't approve any downloads without screenshots.

Please read through THIS thread for guidelines on how to get your creations approved.

No, I mean I have Like ten screenshots of it but I don't know how to upload them because I have so many *.jpg's and I can't find any of the pics because there is so many. Do You Know What I Mean?

Thanks Genki. Now I can recolor! But when I went to Jordans, I could not understand it, so I tried Devonas. But I couldn't understand that either! But, the good thing was that I could understand the first two things. So I did those 2 and I did some different stuff that made it harder but, more fun and exciting when I finally did it it didn't turn out to good but it looks funny so it worked out. I called it the unlucky centaur. I was hoping to post it here.

genkicoll

You know how to add new items to the game manually, right? By placing the .ztds in your dlupdate (or Updates) folder, right?

So, instead of going into the dlupdate (or Updates) folder, go into your Screenshots folder, instead. Double-click on the first image and it will open with Window's Picture Viewer. You can then go through your screenshots and remove any you don't want, and figure out which ones you want to keep. Once you know which ones to keep, rename them to help you keep track.

how do you get the animals to show up in the game how you recolored them and not the animal you created them from.

genkicoll

Let's say you want to recolor the zebra brown.

1. First open APE, create a new project, choose the zebra, then save your project.

2. Close the zebra project

3. Create another new project, choose the grizzly, save your project, then close APE.

4. Extract your new zebra ztd with WinZip or WinRar (or whatever program you use) to a new folder

5. Open your new grizzly ztd the same way, but in a separate folder

6. Go into the grizzly folder until you see the grizzly.pal. Copy the grizzly.pal file to the zebra folder, in the same place where you see the zebra.pal.

7. Delete the original zebra.pal and rename the grizzly.pal to zebra.pal.

- You've just replaced the original zebra.pal with the grizzly's.

8. Rezip the zebra's animals folder, then change the name from zebra.zip to zebra.ztd.

9. Open your zebra.ztd with APE and click on the Animations tab to see how your recolor looks.

Sometimes it will look great... and sometimes it will look absolutely horrible. You just have to experiment.

If you don't like the way it looks with the grizzly.pal, try a different brown animal, such as the okapi or brown bear. Just take another animal's .pal file, move it to where the zebra.pal is, delete the original zebra.pal and rename the other animal's .pal file to zebra.pal.