• Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• jmill0

Where do you put downloads if....

Guest MissyS

Guest MissyS

I have all of the expansions. I have had to reinstall my whole game because of pc issues. Now I can not get the downloads to show up in my game. Is it because I do not have any official downloads? They all came in the expansions. I want to put in my asian black bear and have tried a lot of stuff, but I can not get him to appear.

Guest Kiwi

Hmm... I have no idea. Are yyou sure you installed them right? Make sure you put the .z2f file in the ZT2 folder.

Guest MissyS

I get to the point where you put them into the 1033 folder. I put them in but they do not show up in the game. Mine does not have any (ex. 1016) folders inside of it. It is just empty.

When you have all the expansions you do not need to go to the official site to download the official downloads. As you correctly noted, they were included on the disks.

There are two kinds of downloads - the ones that have a z2f file and a .dl fil. These go into the downloads folder. The z2f file has to be put into a folder in the downloads\....1033 folder that has the exact same name as the z2f file (e.g. if the z2f is named arctic_Fox, then the name of the folder has to be arctic_Fox). The other kind of download only has a z2f file and these should go into c:\program files\microsoft games\zoo tycoon 2.

Guest Kiwi

What heklar saidabout putting it into the MAIN Zoo Tycoon 2 directory is the easiest way. That's how I do it!

Guest MissyS

OK, thank you . I finally got it. I had left the z2f file in the 1018_1.0 file. when I took it out and put it in directly it worked.