• Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • bxdczoo
    • Daubeny0

downloads for ZT2

cattsayssgerr

cattsayssgerr

<font>Tahoma</font>

so i managed to download the files i want. and then lo and behold, when i get to ZT2 and try to upload the files, they aren't there. in other words, there was no place for me to go to my downloaded files and upload them. any suggestions as to what i can do to fix it?

You have to take the .z2f files and put them in your main Zt2 folder. There's already a million topics about this, check the pinned one at top.

Yes, I know. So what you do, is take the file that has the Zt2 icon and on XP, you go to:

local disk C

Progam Files

Microsoft games

Zoo Tycoon 2

then you paste the files in there. It might also help if you make it more specific, too.

Hope it helps!

cattsayssgerr

maybe i'm incompetent (it wouldn't surprise me). but you know how in ZT1, when you go to the downloads section, there's either "check internet" or "check locally"? well, what do i do in ZT2? i feel like an idiot -_________________-

You're not incompotent! (Not in the game, in your ZT2 folder in program files (or App data) you should save your downloads there. Unzip, then you will see a file that has a Zt2 icon. Right click copy, then get outof this folder to the Zt2 folder. Then you right click paste. They'll be in your game.

1. Unzip your files.

2. Drag the unziped .z2f file in to the folder 'My Computer/C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Zoo Tycoon 2'

3. Open Zoo Tycoon and it should be there.

cattsayssgerr

so, while all of this really made my computer slow, it worked. so thank you guys so much (: