Tyler Hake1

• HeatherL
    • qkr5614
    • Faxiel
    • strider213
    • And 1

Awesome Strategy Guide I found...

Chickndaddy

It's great if you're new, or neeed help with the campains or challenges. I don't have to do those because I've already beaten them.

Guest Caddienoah

Phoenix 19...Thanks...being a newbie...I need all the help I can get...plus being able to ask people like you two...

Chickndaddy

Oh Caddie, I just bought the Complete Collection last weekend. And just started playing. I found the guide to be very informative and helpful since my strengths are definitely stronger with ZT1. I actually think I prefer ZT1 more, but I like have new scenarios to play. :)

I've always never really liked Zt1 for one reason:Unrealisim

You can say "Zt2 animals are cartooney", but that doesn't matter to me. In Zt1, you have to EXACTLY put certain squares of each terrian for each animal. In Zt2, all animals are compatible with a number of biomes, which is realisitc, like for instance, the cheetah's main biome is savannah but it also fits in scrub and desert fine, and all animals are compatible with grassland, as most real zoos are in grassland-ish areas. Making mixed exhibits is really simple in Zt2, unlike in Zt1 where animals complain if you do something wrong or if they do not like their exhibit-mates, and you can even make carnivore/herbivore mixes if you know what you're doing in Zt2, unlike Zt1 where the carnivores kill the herbivores in seconds.

However I think this should not become nr next in the ZT1 vs ZT2 as there is another topic for that

Let's stick to the subject which is that strategy guide

I think it comes mighty handy indeed There is some very useful stuff out there

Thanks - found the guide super helpful =-) I am coverting from Zt1 CC to Zt2 UC.