• Total Members
    • Most Online

asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• kong

Zt:Jurassic Park

Guest Kiwi

This is another project I've thought of,CH. It'll be a side project of ABC Dinos.

This pack will include animals from the ever popular Jurassic Park Franchise. Most animals will be based off of their JP counterparts and will be like they are in the movies or games. Ideas:

JP Rex:Recolor slightly, make rainforest

JP Spino:Recolour red-greyish, make rainforest

JP Stego:Recoulor Brown, rainforest

JP Gallimimus:Make Rainforest

JP Brachiosaurus:Needs new animations, rainforest

JP Parasaurolophus: New animations, rainforest

JP Cerato:New Animations, rainforest.

Would it be possible to import and resize the graphics from JPOG for Zt1?? If so, let's import these animals from JPOG! It'll be like what MM did with Zt2.

um, stegosaurus was green, not brown. As for JPOG, i believe so. Have you ever heard of milkshape? I have heard that it is possible to import jpog animals into thiere. Whether i can resize them in milkshape and use thier animations (like you can with JK2's Modview) i still need to find out, as well as find out if MS is free or not.

Wow, you know, i have never really thought of that... got any ideas? We could call ourselves Ingen like from JP, or Biosyn. Or parody of one of this names...

• 2 years later...
Guest voltron

Wow, is this still current? I have JPOG and was actually wondering about this exact same thing; seeing as its been a few years... any new news about this? I would really like to see if I could get a more realistic Trex for ZooTycoon.