Newest Member
    Sladhued

• ZooForce11
    • TRIFORCE89
    • pdn

Christmas tree from reindeer scenario

barbinflorida

barbinflorida

You get it in the Tree Farm scenario when you put in an exhibit for reindeer and make them happy. I thought that unlocked it but it's not in my list for a freeform zoo. I used to have it in the Freeform list so, how did I get it? It was there all the time, not just at Christmas.

I know there is a UC tree but I like the one in the scenario the best.

Thanks,

Barb

i believe that you have to have the reindeer fly in order to get the christmas tree. Not sure if it's there all the time or only on dec. 25 when a guest comes into the zoo and santa flies over head.

barbinflorida

Thanks, guys, I have downloaded that pack-the trees look nice. I'll keep an eye out when I do the next reindeer exhibit and see if it becomes available once they fly. I thought it remained in my list but I'm willing to be very wrong!

ZooGrammy

Barb. If you use the MM Freeform Unlock at ZA all of the items that are available at different times of the game are there all the time. This hack (which is completely safe) covers all the items in Complete collection. The only thing you need to do now is to do the research to get other items that can only be gotten by research or use the Tek Research Hack which also works well.

Unlock here http://www.zooadmin.net/ZT1/index.php?topic=1077.0

Barb,

I'm not quite sure, so someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but you get the Christmas Tree ingame when you build a Reindeer exhibit in the Christmas Tree Farm Scenario, but I think it only stays for that Scenario. Not sure, as this is also the Scenario I'm stuck on. I haven't even tried anymore.

Kim

barbinflorida

I guess I had to close and reload the game. the tree is there now; and I have downloaded that Christmas pack but not installed it yet, so I will have a variety of trees to choose from. Thanks for all your replies. I do have the freeform unlock but may get the research one also. I don't like waiting once I finish those scenarios! I just want to Play the Game!!

Kim, if you are stuck, just email me. I have done this one many times and it's easy for me-maybe I could help.

Barb

barbinflorida

Hi Kim,

I just did the scenario with no money cheat and have a screenshot for you.

1. sell all the trees but the xmas tree.

2.put up the grid with Ctrl+G so you can see your squares.

3.Build your exhibits-moose, grizzly, wolf and reindeer.

I used the plexiglass because it usually lasts the longest. You can try cheaper and watch them to fix yourself.

4. I attached the Grizzly to the Moose to save sections.

5. lay concrete path up between the reindeer and wolf.

6. fix the exhibits with terrain etc. if you need the proportions, I have that too. Use concrete houses, small for moose and grizzly, regular size for wolf. use large stable for reindeer-they won't accept a cheap concrete. Use spruce for the reindeer and leave one square for the xmas tree. Use the preferred for moose and grizzly.

7. When your money gets low, a benefactor will donate and as soon as you build the reindeer you get the xmas tree in the menu (buy one) then you get a bonus for having the reindeer.

8. put in the hamburger, drink, bathroom, table and trash can.

9. place your animals. one moose, one grizzly, pair of wolves, pair of reindeer.

10. go back to each exhibit and tweak and place all small rocks until they cry. Raise the terrain for the grizzly by using one square of the smooth terrain up arrow until he cries. I put the square right in front of his den in this one.

11. 1 zookeeper for 2 exhibits. you can use just one if you monitor and move them around for poo.

12. once you get about 30 people inside, raise your price to 49, then around 75 people, raise it to 100. Guest happiness is not a factor in this scenario.

13. hire a maintenance man when the trash needs emptying and monitor the zoo until the end.

Good luck and ask me anything. BArb

post-75954-1251735005_thumb.jpg

Barb,

I was thinking of leaving the trees behind the Christmas Tree because without them, then the Tree Farmer doesn't have any Trees to sell. I know it says you can sell them and all the Spruce Trees on the map too for extra money, but I was thinking of doing this with the Trees left in if possible. Also, you accidentally left the grid on.

Kim

barbinflorida

That's entirely up to you, of course. I wondered if it mattered if I took all the trees and left the ones you want to leave until the last. I was prepared to Undo the action if I got a warning etc. but nothing happened so it's like the guest happiness, it doesn't matter. I didn't think about the grid-I usually have it on and don't mind it for a scenario or while I'm building a freeform but I'll have to remember that for a contest shot! I get so used to seeing it there I forget about it.

I don't worry so much about scenarios-I just want to get them done so I move on. So I don't worry about placement or how it looks and just get the elements in so it will meet the goals for the scenario. If it were a contest, that would be totally different and I may not be able to do it at all!

Let me know how you do with this. :)barb