Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• Knol
    • pukkie
    • cadaverine
    • Vainon_ajat

Cool UXP I've found - Aurora Designs

Guest Kiwi

You know how everyone, including myself, complains about the cartooney animals in ZT2? Then look no more! This expansion, Radical Remake, is remaking ZT2 and all of it's XPs' animals! They'll also be adding in bonus animals, like the Mustang on the site. Even though I'm not a horse fan, it looks great! The first remade animal revealed was the giraffe. The new animals will be awesome, so far, they look a lot like the ones from Wildlife Park 2.

Click here!

No fair Kiwi, tease me with this great looking mustang and I can't download it as it's 45.MB :th_overreact:

Even if I could stay online it would take me days to download it, darn dial up :sad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if yuou have dilaup, download the Mustang at a friend's hosue and burn it to a disk, it is worth it, abiout 5 varients, and you can ride it!

• 4 weeks later...
genkicoll

Well, I've asked the staff of Aurora Designs to start a thread here (or PM me and tell me what they'd like the thread to say), and I never got a response, so I'll just make a thread for them.

This site is responsible for the amazingly beautiful mustangs in my ZT2 Screenshots thread. They are remaking just about everything in the game to look more realistic: Animals, biomes, objects, loading bar, etc. I think the mustangs are the only released item at the moment, but you can see some of the other things they're working on whilst at their forum.

You can find the mustangs HERE. Once you see how beautiful they are, click on the downloads button on the left. Click the big Downloads button in the middle of the page. This will take you (at the moment, anyway) to Mediafire, where you can get your horses! :cheerlie:

Menolly

I have these and they are amazingly real looking. Love the variants they gave them.

Hey genki, maybe you could merge this with the topic I already started in the ZT2 forum.

Anyways, this is a dream come true for me, there have been projects like this in the past but they weren't nearly as good. I like the new interface and the Mustang is wonderful. My favorite revealed animals are the Alpine Ibex and Reticulated Giraffe.

Edit: I hadn't looked at their forum before, and now they aren't accepting new registrations. Think you could ask about it?