asd294
    Newest Member
    asd294

• Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • AZooBaron

Anybody have?

Eragon845

Some downloads I need for my next zoo, they come from caldera but as you know it kicked the bucket. If you have any of these, speak up immeadiatley. I had some of these in the past and removed them, and unfortunatley my recycle bin has emptied so I cannot restore them!

Edited to remove ones I have re-obtained.

Severum

Indo Pacific Reef packs

French Angelfish

Limpkin

Lesser Adjutant

American Paddlefish

I got the freshwater fish pack again, so I can cross off Muskellunge, Largemouth Bass, Asain Arowana, and Whiptail Ray. (Wait, that last one wasn't even ON the list! :tongue: ) Please, if you have these PM ME!

I now have all of these except for the indopacific reef pack. If you have both, PM me. I'm also now looking for the Parrotfish by Dennis1991, if you have that too, PM me. Thank you to the people who gave me these DLs.

Menolly

Have you checked Zoo Tycoon Werld? Many of the downloads you are looking for are there. You do not have to register to download and many of them are in both English and Dutch.

Wow, thank you pukkie! Are they english compatible as well as dutch? The versions from caldera were too.

No, I know about ZTW, I have lots of stuff from there, I just need the Indopacific Reef packs from Caldera, which aren't there.

that doesn't mean that there can't be others who made them

Kiwilover had a specific request for the one created by Dennis 1991 and that's why I linked him to that particular download