Jump to content

Announcements

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      1,851
    • Most Online
      799

    DragonKaiju26
    Newest Member
    DragonKaiju26
    Joined
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • VND
    • Goosifer
    • Fern
    • Nicostud916
    • qkr5614

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, I made this to kinda keep with the ZT1 one. Before I temporarily "quit", the zoo I have in limbo has several pavillions based on different continents, most of the zoo is birds and fish. My progress has been temporarily halted due to caldera unlimited being taken offline, and I'm missing a few vital animals, plus coursework and a new pet have interferred with my progress. The new bird is awesome though! It's a Hill Mynah, I got one from a breeder my aunt knows and his name is Joel. Hill Mynahs are good at talking and he can say his own name. I think he also may be mimicking the noise the keyboard makes because I'm typing whenever I'm in my room, I had a report last night.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...