hshelby99
    Newest Member
    hshelby99

• nana_nytowl
    • DeWetsWild

WWDU: Look at these!

Eragon845

CLICK HERE

Well, WWDU has been back in action for many months on Prehistoric Pandemonium (Which is awesome looking so far) and they have made a new site. There's a download section, where they have released some old dls of their's, including most of the Lazy Ranch Pack, an updated American Alligator from WWW and the Toco Toucan and Japanese Crane from Feathered Frenzy.

The new pack they're working on is Outsanding Oligeocene, which will have 4 animals from the Oligeocene epoch of the Paleogene. (Tertiary). The first revealed is Aetiocetus, a prehistoric ceteacean.

I'm really glad with how they released Lazy Ranch. It'd been sitting around, and the only animals we'd got from it were the Llama and Suffolk Sheep. I like the rest of this, I'm very happy for the Mallard, it'll go great as a free-roamer in my zoos, like my canada geese. I REALLY hope the rest of Feathered Frenzy/Wild Wings gets put up, I need more birds. ABC aves is taking a long time.

You have the donkey? I only had the Suffolk Sheep and Llama before this. Could you send the donkey to me? It isn't included in this pack, and I don't have a domestic donkey.

Sorry i do not have the downloads. I had to remove all my user-made downloads. While I was doing this I accidently deleted the files.

• 2 weeks later...

darn. Yeah, I only have the Llama and Suffolk sheep (which are soooo cute!!)

I want a donkey... :(

I am going to get the rest of that pack...