ZooTycooner
    Newest Member
    ZooTycooner

• johnztmaster
    • HeatherL

Zoo Crew

BFGamer

Hey Everyone,

Blue Fang Games is proud to announce Zoo Crew, our Official Fan Club! We created the Zoo Crew to keep in touch with fans of our games and hear your feedback and other thoughts! When you join the Zoo Crew, you’ll get access to a bunch of benefits, including:

• Be among the first to find out about upcoming games and expansions from Blue Fang

• Get a chance to win prizes and other exclusive goodies in contests and prize drawings

• Tell Blue Fang what you think about our games, and what you’d like to see in the future

• Download an official Zoo Crew badge to use on your web pages or signatures. (See my sig)

CLICK HERE AND SIGN UP TODAY!

BFGZooCrewLogo.png

Let us know what you think!

George Schwartz

Community Manager

Blue Fang Games

14267_529431343501_32000039_31605590_2939964_n.jpg

Brandi

Im not getting anything when I click the link. A blank tan and orange page with links along the top that take me no where as well :0(

The page came up for me & I checked out their fan-site links. Our link is correct but at least a couple of them are old, closed sites.

Cricket

I noticed that too. ZT Center and Zoo Tycoon Gold were two that I knew had been closed.

Brandi

I'm gonna have to try the link in another browser I guess cause it is still not working in msn

genkicoll

Mozilla Firefox is working fine with the site, as well.

There's even a tutorial on how to add new .z2f files to your game! That will be helpful for our "newbies" who don't know how to do it ^__^

I guess ZT1 is just too old to be mentioned. A shame since so many of us still love it so much.