• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MarkBL20
    • Hawkkeye666

Can guests see over decorative fences?

Chickndaddy

I thought there was a little guide that listed the ones guests can see over, but I can't find it. Are all the in-game decorative fences 'short' enough that guests can see over them or are only some of them acceptable? Some of these fences when combined the with invisible fence make interesting exhibits.

genkicoll

Yes, I remember having this conversation before. I could have sworn that Fern posted a guide of what the height settings are for the in-game items and fences... ^_^;; I know that I like to be sure that all of my low fences can be seen over by guests.

AH-HAH! I found it! It's not posted here, that's why we couldn't find it. I'll make a new topic and pin it with the link, for now. Maybe Fern will allow us to host the info here ^__^

http://ztdesignguild.org/DD/index.php?topic=4879.0

EDIT: Unfortunately, it doesn't include the heights of any fences :( Maybe it can be updated at some point...

One way to tell is watch the guests. You can tell if they are looking at things and some will even take photos.

From memory most are cheight = 1. The atlantian ones might be cHeight = 2. Like I said watch what the guests do.