• (Admin)Cricket
    • Wacape
    • ChairBro
    • Richy III
    • (Admin)Savannahjan
    • MarkBL20

Deleting in-game Buildings

Dad/Gramps

I would like to delete all the little in-game stands. (ie: the burger stand, the pizza stand, etc.) I never use them and I hate having to scroll thru them all the time to get to the other buildings. My question is where are the files and if deleted will it effect the game in any way?

Savannahjan

The "fancy" buildings come separrately and are in a file that comes along with the CC stuff. Depending where you have them, they could be in your dlupdates or updates folder. I think you can just take that one file out and at least get rid of the fancy ones. I'm sure Fern would know where the original ones are, but they may not be very easy to get rid of.

They are part of a huge ingame file that has all scenery, buildings, rocks and foliage. You would need to know how to edit ztd files.

Thanks Jan, I found that file and was able to get rid of the fancy buildings. Thanks again.

Thanks Fern, Some how I knew that it wasn't going to something easy. Thanks anyway.

Getting rid of the fancy buildings helps. Guess I will have to deal with the rest of them.

Thanks again, Ladies.