• Most Online

Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• MetaKnight
    • Luz21

Im getting ZT2

ZooDragon

So I am finally getting the second zoo tycoon anywhere from this thursday to next wednesday. :glitter_happy:

I been playing the demos and I love it but one thing has been on my mind about a the game. I been liking to make little ponds or rivers through the exhibits and everytime I add a zookeeper he adds a water dish. Do they always add this dish?

Also I know how to add the downloads to ZT1 but im not sure where to place downloads with ZT2. ANy help with that would be awesome.

Lastly I was on zootycoon.com and they have the bonus downloads lke the Musk Ox, do these downloads appear on the main menu in the game or something?

Thanks everyone. When I get my first zoo started I will post pics.

Rosina's Cat

Hi Dragonair.

Good to know you'll be getting zt2 soon!

I haven't played zt2 for a long time, but as I recall, you as the player have to place the food and water, so the zookeeper will only refill whatever is put down.

As for where to put downloads and bonuses, this would depend on which version of Windows you have.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Just a bit curious as to where I can place downloads because Im not quite sure.

And off topic news I am in training to be a Zoo Docent(Tour Guide/Educator) at the Sacramento Zoo, and I am apparently the youngest person they have at the zoo.