Newest Member
    hshelby99

• (Admin)Cricket
    • LapisLazuli77
    • bxdczoo
    • PollyPocketFan79

Kiwilover's Projects.....

Eragon845

Well, for the past 4 months or so I've been studying designing. (Alongside schoolwork, so do not worry!)

I know how to do basic things now, like recolour, and now I'm trying my hand at custom animations. My first project is going to be a Hooded Merganser.

hooded_merganser.jpg

I am still fairly new, and if I need help I'll ask. Sometime soon I'll show you the animations I have made, right now only for the drake. (Male)

Amazing Avians is my new current project, and I'm working on it with And1, when he has time.

If anyone else would like to help us, I would really appreciate it! The reasons are, And1 has limited time and other projects to release, and I still am not the most experienced. I would really appreciate it if some other people came and helped us out with mostly custom animations. Anyone good at this will definately be welcomed to the team. I also have to leave back for school on the 3rd, so, please, It'd be great to make this a group effort.

So, anyone willing to join?

Some new animations I have made using real pictures. The Axis Deer one isn't my best, but I'm still starting out.

post-144-1262829644_thumb.jpg

Kudu male default pose: (needs more work of course, it's tilted, it's huge, and some of the sky is left by the horns.)

• 4 weeks later...

So your going to take real pictures and make animations? Sounds interesting, but is this done by taking lots of pictures? Or just using one and move the limbs on it around?

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I was going to do. I had one working on ape, but ingame it crashed. I'm going to stop doing custom animations myself for now and work on something easier. My newest project is Thylacosmilus atrox, a carnivorus marsupial resembling a cat, from South America a few million years ago. Another project I was going to include was an Andalagornis using And1's dyatryma animations, he hasn't been active in awhile, such as myslef.

Thylacosmilus_atrox.jpg

I plan to just recolour and re-UCA the ingame Smilo. It's very simple, no?

I have to reinstall ZT1 on my new comp, I've been too busy to be able to do so. I'll have more projects for you when I'm not busy.

Good luck with re-installing and good luck with the recolor!!! I'm sure it will look great!