• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• And 1

• Eragon845

• Sher Shah Suri

• pukkie

Thank you, the animations for the Black-billed Mountain-toucan are done. I have only to look where is my Zoo Tycoon CD and have to install Ape again, than i would be finish. Is somebody interest to help by AA because i would be good if i have an coder or someone who makes the files in Ape, because i haven't have the time at the moment to do this.

Hey And1, I'm back!!! I can code some stuff for you. I'm not sure if APE will work on Windows 7, but I can still manually code everything.

So the Toucan will be soon finished,we only have to change some things than we will be release it. Thanks to JohnT for the big help with Ape and coding. Here is a ingame picture of John.

Sher Shah Suri

It will probably be either rainforest floor or be like his long-beaked echidna, with a main mixture of grey stone and rainforest floor.

Yes, would proberly a mix of rainforest floor and grey stone. Here is the next project the Roseate Spoonbill. I hope you like it.

The Andean Cock-of-the-rock and the Roseate Spoonbill look marvelous I'd love to play with them soon.