• Goosifer
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul

Saved Games in Vista

Rosina's Cat

Rosina's Cat

Hi folks.

My laptop has been away for repair, and has had to get a new hard drive. Before this happened, I had a backup of all my zt2 saved games. Now I have the laptop back, but I can't find what I thought was the right place to put saved games. I remembered something like:

Users/User/AppData/Roaming....

But in the User folder, there is no AppData folder.

I had a quick look through existing topics, but couldn't find anything to help. Sorry if I've missed something!

Thanks for any help you can give!

Ooh, just thought of another Q! Does anyone know if I can get hold of the endangered species fence, fountain, etc without dong the necessary scenario?

• 3 months later...
Guest Ryder

Hi folks.

My laptop has been away for repair, and has had to get a new hard drive. Before this happened, I had a backup of all my zt2 saved games. Now I have the laptop back, but I can't find what I thought was the right place to put saved games. I remembered something like:

Users/User/AppData/Roaming....

But in the User folder, there is no AppData folder.

I had a quick look through existing topics, but couldn't find anything to help. Sorry if I've missed something!

Thanks for any help you can give!

Ooh, just thought of another Q! Does anyone know if I can get hold of the endangered species fence, fountain, etc without dong the necessary scenario?

Well i think you have to got to tools then folder options then click view then select veiw all files and folders so that AppData folder was hidden