• Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• (Admin)Cricket
    • Hawkkeye666

Suitability Guides

JohnT

Does anyone know if there are animal exhibit suitability guides for ZT1 on this site? I have seen some discussions in some posts, but no specific topic on the subject.

They used to have guides for most of the animals at one point. Don't know if they were ever saved and reloaded when the site was redone.

I can't recall ever seeing those at ZooTek to be honest but I can recall links to a site called

WISCO

I googled it up an d this is the link

http://users.skynet.be/wisco/index2_zootycoon.html

First click in ZooTycoon on the animal center link

Then first link will be animals alphabetical but you can also choose by biome

You can even click on a link for multiple animal exhibits

so I hope this will help you

Brandi

Missy and I went through ALL the Tek animals and posted suitability guides for them. We lost all that work in one of the site crashes. It is on my list of things to do again eventually

ZooGrammy

Glad that you posted John T. Please don't hesitate to ask any more questions if you have them.

Missy and I went through ALL the Tek animals and posted suitability guides for them. We lost all that work in one of the site crashes. It is on my list of things to do again eventually

Brandi I still have the screens and blurb from many of the ones we did back then. Do you want me to post them again? I could do an animal list as the first post and then link it to the post with the guide. If I start it then you would be able to edit for any you do whereas I can't edit it if you start it. Does that make sense?

Brandi

yes please Fern if you have some saved that would be great.

Savannahjan

I found a guide, think it may be the one that Phoenix 19 found a while ago. I'ts got the basics, and anyone is allowed to house it, so I will put it up in the downloads for everyone to access if they would like. It has info for CC.