• Total Members
    • Most Online

Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• Void2

Microbru's Cross Island

Microbru

Outline: Primarily, I wanted an excuse to use one of the cliff faces I downloaded a while back, so using the Ocean set-up, I created a cross-shaped island. Each "arm" has two animal exhibits, there are 4 buildings on the interior corners and 3 restaurants at the ends with 2 gifts shops in the middle. I chose the scenery and let the guests choose the animals by picking a random guest and checking out their favorite animals, discarding any marine or dinosaurs, because I didn't want to use them. Hope you like it.

post-263-127148904743_thumb.jpg

post-263-12714890579_thumb.jpg

post-263-127148906936_thumb.jpg

post-263-127148908248_thumb.jpg

Cricket

Very nice Microbru! :wub: how you have designed this, and those cliff faces add a great touch.

Loooks great! I've never used the cliff faces before. I'll have try them sometime!

ZooGrammy

I like your windy entrance and the cliff faces on the edge too. Great ideas there.

Guest Caddienoah

I wish that the cliff edges came in more than one size...that was a really good idea to place them around the edge to cover that gray edge colour...

Agreed. In particular what it needs is corners. Don't know if you can see but despite my best efforts, there are unavoidable gaps where the cliffs would have

conflicted with each other.

Savannahjan

I've run into this problem many times myself, Microbru. Corners would be a wonderful idea.