Sillything
    Newest Member
    Sillything

• DeWetsWild
    • Goosifer
    • Big Chungus

ZTP Contests

JohnT

I would first like to appologize to all the ZOTM zoomakers and especially to all the staff for my less than esthetic posts.

I just get fixated on a subject sometimes, and can't just let my opinions stay in my head. I hope you will all accept my appologies. This is a great site, and I'm sorry for offending you.

Since I don't deserve to enter your contests, for being such a jerk, I am posting a couple of pictures from my ZTP ZOTM Zoo. Since I was already finished, I wanted to let you see what I really thought of this contest/site.

The Zoo was entitled "The Secret ZTP Zoo", and the secret is revealed in the second picture, after hiding the foilage, buildings, and people.

Sincerely, JohnT

post-95207-127481448422_thumb.jpg

post-95207-127481450366_thumb.jpg

John I love this zoo You have done great by the looks meeting up to all the standards

Apologies accepted Sad you felt you could no longer enter as this zoo would have been well worth it

I hope you're not discouraged all together and try agaian next time

You have some skills here Great job! :cheerlie:

ZooGrammy

Very nice! You made a very attractive zoo with a wide variety of animals. Your tank set up is very unique.

Guest Caddienoah

JohnT...

I agree...it is very well done...would like to see closeups of it...nice touch with the initials...next time with all the work you put in...enter your zoo!!!

I think this zoo looks great, John!!! I especially like the lettering---I know how difficult it can be sometimes to do letters in a zoo.

Thanks for posting the pics!

I hope you enter the next contest!!!