Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • pukkie
    • Fern

Cryptid Zoo

StickyFeet

Its been several years since I actually played this game so I decided to reinstall and make a couple zoos due to a sudden and still occurring nostalgia rush. As a result, I created this zoo youre about to see. The basis of it is Cryptozoology, the study of unknown/hidden animals. post-96799-1276637386_thumb.jpgThe rather small but nice entrance into the zoo

post-96799-127663739741_thumb.jpg The Komodo Dragons

post-96799-127663740443_thumb.jpg The Giant Squid, which is often associated with the Kraken and the Kronosaurus which I was using as Basilosaurus stand-in

post-96799-127663741749_thumb.jpg Here are the Giant Pandas and the Dodos. I have to say the Dodos are probably the fastest breeders in the Zoo, even compared to some other animals exhibited

post-96799-127663743585_thumb.jpg Lowland and Mountain Gorillas exhibited next to each other (surprisingly they are not compatible at all)

post-96799-127663746937_thumb.jpg And above that there are the Okapis and the Quaggua

I will post more before too long :)

• Love 1

Savannahjan

Very nice zoo, SF, enjoying your pics. Where can I find the dodo, I didn't realize that animal was available anywhere. I'm glad you are having fun with ZT1 again. :Yess_:

That is And1's Dodo. I found it on Zootycoon ABC. And if anyone else is interested about the Kronosaurus, I cant remember if I got it from Zoo Admin as a single download or not. It was made by RSN as was the Quagga. The Mountain Gorilla can be found on Zoo Admin as well, the creator doesnt come to mind though.

Also thank you!

Looks great, Stickfeet! What map are you using??? Can't wait to see more!

Guest Caddienoah

Nice job...want to see more...nice mix of animals so far...looking forward to seeing what else you add in!!!

Very nice zoo, SF, enjoying your pics. Where can I find the dodo, I didn't realize that animal was available anywhere. I'm glad you are having fun with ZT1 again. :Yess_:

LOL Jan, Tek must have toooo many downloads and you are losing track of them. Tek has the dodo. It is in the Mascarene Animal Pack by And1 which should be in the downloads somewhere.

There are two quaggas and I like the other one better. It is at ZKL.

Savannahjan

:blush: LOL Fern, I lost track 3 or 4 years ago. :413: Woohoo! We have a dodo! :clap:

Ok, these screens are pretty much overviews because well, I was feeling lazy and didnt want to show each exhibit by itself. Plus I had alot more to show here. And the map is the Large Grass one from vanilla ZT

post-96799-127666019587_thumb.jpg Well, heres the next part of the zoo, comming out of the mountain pass. Shunka Warakin, Glyptodont (some consider it the Minacho seen in South America, despite other appearances describing it as more of a wormlike creature) and then the Giant Ground Sloth which has been reported in South America. There is also the Wooly Rhino which some have reported in Sibera.

post-96799-127666027196_thumb.jpg Although its kinda been cut off, heres the Wooly Mammoth which natives in Alaska and people in Sibera have sighted in more recent times. Right above that is the Pterodactyl representing the Kongomoto of Africa. It even comes with it's own little exhibit house thing. In the better view you see the Beast of Bodmin Moor, the Lake Champlain Monster and Nessie.

post-96799-127666028422_thumb.jpg A closeup of the Kongomoto exhibit

post-96799-127666032122_thumb.jpg Right next to Nessie there is the Maryland Goatman, just wandering its exhbit. The thing about the Goatman is that, in my opinion, appears to be more of a urban legend kind-of creature due to its backstory. post-96799-127666086615_thumb.jpg post-96799-127666088609_thumb.jpg Here we see the Fouke Island Monster, the Florida Skunk Ape and the Beast of Gevaudan.

More great pics! I bet you will have no trouble filling up a large map! Nice use of invisible fencing!

post-96799-127673297602_thumb.jpg A Noctournal Animal house settled by a small stream and a glimpse of the Thylacine exhibit

post-96799-127673302466_thumb.jpg Next to that there is the Bigfoot exhibit

post-96799-127673304698_thumb.jpg The Yeti nestled in the mountain side

post-96799-127673306873_thumb.jpg and a small rest area right before going into the next part of the zoo