ZT Designer Guild

Fern

No problem Pukkie. Fern can redirect the links in her post when she gets back online here.

I checked out the links to the animals here that Fern posted. They work for me now. The first time this morning they directed me to a login, but it must have been a glitch. Please try it again. Or wait and Fern will fix it all if it needs to be changed somehow.

John,

Nope. It's still giving me a login page for the Siamese Crocodile. Even on the Designer's Guild page. I do get the additional information page okay, but not the page where you can download it. Either from here or there.

Kim

Sorry about that folks. It was only the croc that would have done that. We made a last minute tweak to the croc and I had put the post in the back while that was done and then forgot to move it out after I had done the new release post here. Have now moved that post out where you can get the download.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks

Well John wandered off exploring for new animals and found the Blue Wildebeest before he accidentally fell in a worm hole and was transported back in time. So he made the best use of that time by finding and bringing back some of these long extinct critters - the rainforest adapted T-Rex, the Variraptor, the MultiColor Plateosaurus and the Buitreraptor. Fern, meanwhile, has been busy with a paint pot and brush sprucing up the dinosaur window and concrete fences. She wanted lots of colour choices - blues, reds and pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, browns, purples, black, whites and weathered. She also dyed some tents for scenery. She was exploring the zoo when she found an escaped Halloween Jack-O'-Lantern in a grove of trees and it had become a darker variation of the others.

:yahoo: This is just fantastic :th_hapydancsmil:

:254: Everyone :hug2: Keep them coming! :cheer-girls-group-3x2-green: