ZT Designer Guild

Fern

Cricket

Thanks for fixing those links, Fern!! All of these downloads are fantastic!! th_hapydancsmil.gif Both you and JohnT did a great job!

There are working versions of the tents coming. Just need to finish them off.

Am also trying to make height 3 and 4 of the rock wall which will look so much better in lowered exhibits than the height 2.

You DG people really :sFun_bat: should not have done this. :th_overreact:

Now, I have more wishlist ideas for buildings, etc. with these beautiful palate colors!!!

And more than that... the changes of foliage with the changing colors of the fences is so well done! I'm going to copy some of the screen pix (or something) as inspiration.

Thank you, you colorful and creative folks. :hug2:

--I'm too :290: -ed to be envious of DG members' talents and skills.

fountain

Now, I have more wishlist ideas for buildings, etc. with these beautiful palate colors!!!

There are recolours of the atlantean building done to match new fences and tanks. Also the rainforest restaurant has been recoloured too along with its fences and statues etc. All these are still be worked on. I get side tracked a lot.

We do read the wishlist here. You are going to love John's new projects and that came about from a wish here.

And more than that... the changes of foliage with the changing colors of the fences is so well done! I'm going to copy some of the screen pix (or something) as inspiration.

I had great fun trying to come up with different ideas to show off each fence colour and without blocking the views of them. Most of the paths I used are from Tek.

If you want to know about anything in particular, just ask.

testing quite a few items at this moment and I can tell you they are very much worth waiting for :th_hapydancsmil:

• 1 month later...