Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • TheOneCalledWaffle
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Truly_happy

Cliffy Zoo

Rasun37

Okay so I just started this zoo. Its called the cliffy zoo and if you have any suggestions, or want to give me advice, I'll take it. :D Okay here are the pictures:

post-97584-127949189718_thumb.jpg

post-97584-127949191758_thumb.jpg

post-97584-127949195076_thumb.jpg

post-97584-127949196381_thumb.jpg

Hope you like them... more coming soon.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rasun37

• Firehawke

• pukkie

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Caddienoah

I like your design...interesting shapes...Ilike the bridges and walkways...what happens yet comes with the design of the habitats for whatever animals you use...keep adding mixed foliage...and continue the use of the waterways...that will make your zoo special...more comments with more screens...there are alot of downloads her in the scenery section that you can incorporate into your design to add interest...

Looking forward to the next set of screens...

Thank you. I will continue this tomorrow.

looking fine Rasun. Nice and original lay out. My advice would be keep on building :cheerlie:

ZooGrammy

I like your use of bridges and waterways too. As I guest, I would enjoy seeing the animals in this way; looking down over the exhibit. I try to put myself in the mind of the guests. It can be a crazy frustrating battle--they are so fussy, but it is an interesting way to do a zoo.

I love the layout! The cliff style is great and tons of fun to work with. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see some more pics!

Sorry I cant post pictures of the zoo today. The computer with the zoo on it has a broken keyboard so I will have to post them when I get a new keyboard... but I can still work on it. So next time you see the zoo maybe it will be almost finished.

The keyboard seems to be working today... (don't know why it suddenly stopped) so I will have pics later.

Savannahjan

You're off to a great start, it's looking good. Glad to hear the keyboard isn't permanently broken. Computers can be tempermental, can't they? Looking forward to more pics.